New55 COLOR - instant 4x5 print film
The first batch sold out in a very short time. Thank you!
New55 COLOR is an instant 4x5 print film for use with a Polaroid 545 holder in a 4x5 camera.
We produced a limited number of hand-made boxes of New55 COLOR film, using a supply of original Polaroid film material provided to us by 20x24 Studios. At the end of the run we found that we could make about a dozen more, so they are here for sale for immediate shipment to you.
Each box contains 5 packs; each pack produces one 4x5 color positive print.
- Speed: ISO 150 (estimated);
- Processing time: 2 minutes;
- Film type: Color peelapart.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Insert the film packet into a 545 holder in the "L" position (ensuring lens side faces the lens); Pull out the Sleeve to the stop; Make your exposure;
- Push the Sleeve back in to its starting position;
- Move holder's Lever to the "P" position;
- Pull the film packet through the holder smoothly and slowly - it should take about 1 second;
- Place the film packet on a flat surface while Processing;
- Remove the small silver Release Tape and pull the Tongue Assembly out of the Sleeve;
- Peel off the Print.